The Stations of the Cross can be emotional and challenging for all of us, but understanding this part of Jesus' journey is an important part of our spiritual development. Click the button below for
a specially designed program meant to be used with children and their families.
Be sure to visit our Children's Page to continue the story into Easter and beyond. There's so much to explore!
- Communion Sunday
- Be sure to stop by the church between now and then to pick up your communion elements.
- Flowering the Cross
- Bring your clippings from home to add to our beautiful Easter cross at our 11:00 a.m. worship service.
- Sunrise Service
- It will be chilly Sunday morning, but we will still gather at 6:30am at the pond followed by breakfast in the barn. Bring your jacket, your lawn chair and your mask as we warm up by the fire pit and celebrate the rising of the Son! Talbot Creek Farm is located at 2450 Old Stage Road South in Erwin.
- Due to the chilliness of the weather and our attempt to keep everyone healthy with open doors, we are unsure about the temperature consistency inside the Sanctuary this week. Bring a jacket (or a blanket) just in case you need an extra layer of warmth.
- Remember to bring your mask to worship and socially distance! We will remain masked throughout the service, but we will be singing the hymns!
- Come early – once we reach capacity (50%), we will be directing overflow to the Fellowship Hall. Every other pew will be marked off so we distance appropriately.
- Children’s Bibles
- We will be gifting many of our children with Bibles this Sunday. We are looking forward to celebrating the faithful journeys of Asher, Hayden, Addison, Greyson, Knorah, and Khaden!
- Sunday School
- There will be no class this Sunday as we concentrate on Easter worship!
- New Births
- The roses on the altar are in honor of our newest church friends born during the month of March: